Martes, Agosto 6, 2013

NETIZENSHIP





HELLO! :) I'ts been a while since i wrote a new blog entry.Just wanna share a little experience in creating a blog.At first,I am so confused and also i was very fascinated because i never tried creating a blog before.For my four years of being a college student,Im sure my blog will have a lot of posts and i am just in the beginning of it :) and hope to show some interesting and knowledgeable informations!


In this blog entry,I'll discuss NETIZENSHIP.


Sound familiar?for me,NO!I never heard this word before but i think it's kind of similar and sounds like CITIZENSHIP.

But what is NETIZENSHIP or a NETIZEN?


It is a user of the internet or a net citizen.Those people who habitually used the internet are considered as a NETIZEN.

In our modern generation or the generation of modern technology,most of the people are very aware of using the internet.As a college student,i am definitely a netizen.I used the internet almost everyday but it didn't mean that i can't live without it.I used it for some important matters like making assignments,projects and communicating with my friends.

As a netizen,I know how to use the internet responsibly.I know my limitations and aware of what will be the result of being an irresponsible netizen.Internet is very accessible but it also has its own privacy.Plagiarism is illegal so as we search in the net we should know how to present it properly.And also there are some people who are not using the internet properly.They post some not so good things especially in the social media sites.They used the internet to bully someone and it really affects the person.Some cases of cyberbullying leads to death.It is so sad to hear those situations :( there are lives that has been ended just because of internet.


so...
We should know how to be a RESPONSIBLE NETIZEN!
OK?



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento